Direct Care: Spine, Joint and Nerve Specialists
Advanced Physical Medicine in Salt Lake City, Utah
Integrated Physical Medicine for Total Health & Wellness
Have other clinics or doctors told you there is no hope? Have you been told that you’ve run out of options and nothing else can be done? There is hope, you do have options and you can live pain free! Call our West Valley, Utah Clinic today and discover for yourself how our integrated approach to Physical Medicine can change your life.
At Generational Healthcare we understand that no two patients have the same needs. That’s why we offer a wide range of physical medicine treatments and therapies. Our narcotic free and non-surgical approach to total wellness will protect your body and your wallet.
Our Team of Healthcare Providers Includes:
- Medical Providers
- Pain Specialists
- Scoliosis Specialists
- Physical Medicine Solutions For: Scoliosis, Back Pain, Whiplash Related Disorders, Neck Pain, Knee Pain, Joint Pain, Headaches and Migraines, Etc. Call us today or click here to request a free consultation. You Don’t Have to Live With Pain. Call Today: 801-972-0393
We help Parents of, and patients with scoliosis understand how to avoid fusion surgeries with the world renowned training and products of Scolicare and Scolibrace.
Crashes lead to some of the most life altering changes to the spine and body. Don't brush it off in hopes that it will self-resolve and miss the opportunity to use the auto insurance you pay for to make sure you understand any injuries that may have occurred.
Durable medical equipment to enable people to continue their therapy at home for long term results and care.
Click Here to See If We Accept Your Insurance.
Here are a few of the plans we accept. Call us for more details.
- Coventry Healthcare
- Select Health
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Everest Federal
- Blue Cross
- First Health
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Workers Comp
- We currently don’t accept Medicaid
Are You Suffering From...
Here are few of the conditions we specialize in treating.
- Back Pain (upper & lower Back Pain)
- Neck Pain
- Joint Pain (Hip, Elbow,Wrist, Knee)
- Knee Pain / Osteoarthritis
- Headaches, Tension Headaches, Migraines
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Spinal stenosis
- Herniated discs
- Bulging discs
- Pinched nerves
Our Mission & Team